SailNet Community - View Single Post - Are ALL Sellers LYING MORONIC DOUCHBAGS??
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Are ALL Sellers LYING MORONIC DOUCHBAGS??

all brokers are not honest--i have found it is a rare one who is.
i surveyed last year a vagabond 47 in puerto vallarta for someone who was looking for one to cruise.
the BROKER had told me this boat is cruise ready, it has excellent..yada yada yada quack quack..... when i SAW the boat i saw a 150,000 asking price worthy of 40,000 purchase price---rotted teak, sanded away teak, frozen engine, genset frozen, no electronics, dry rot under the hatches which of course are not leaking, but totally watertight--NOT...
capper was the teak helm seat i lifted, and it cracked into two parts in my hand....wow...well maintained.....
puleeze do not tell me how bludi honest are brokers.....rodlmao.
i have to laugh on DECK as i havent a FLOOR

this is only one of many....

but i know a beautiful and cruise ready ct 54 in san diego at yachtfinder/windseekers for sale by broker now--the owner and his wife were cruising mexico, last thanksgiving he blew an aneurysm and died.... but the boat is gorgeous....i know her--she is a perry design and ab-fab....my friend doesnt want to sell, but she cannot handle boat by self, so is for sale. if i had the dough--i saw her electronix--she is packed with goodies and a ssb, everything. he cruised it for 26 yrs. if you are interested, ask for ron at yachtfinders and tell him his crazed lady friend from shelter island is in barra de navidad and sent you to him. he seems least dishonest of any broker i have met, including the one i chose to try to sell my ericson the day before the market tanked (different brokerage).

there are good boats out there, but do not trust a surveyor nor a broker n0r the owner for truth in advertising. there WILL be proms not found nor discussed in every boat , even brand new off the ass-embly line production ones...

oh yes, and as i am still a seller, yes, ALL sellers are liars... except me...rodlmao

ye speelt maroon wrongly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41 and ericson 35mII
cruising tropical mexico at present, working my way southward

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zeehag; 07-16-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook