SailNet Community - View Single Post - What Is A Boat Really Worth?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013

JulieMor is on a distinguished road
Re: What Is A Boat Really Worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleheadMd View Post
Oh hey, all the advice you've been given here is just "folksy sayings and anecdotes". Ok, now you've had professional lenders and surveyors confirm what everyone here has been telling you. Feel better?

You keep approaching this from a house/car viewpoint. You are trying to find a boat that a lender will finance, and that you think will retain it's value for resale, years later.
Okay Bubble, let me explain this, again... Just so you don't get your shorts in a bind, again... And so you don't have to take your interpretation and try to make it fact, again... What I'm doing is sharing some information I've gained from talking to people who will ultimately affect the real life value of a given boat, especially if you need to get a loan. What anyone does with that knowledge is up to them. This is a forum. Sharing information is what forums are for. Are we clear?

But I have to ask... Why do you think all the advice you've been given here is just "folksy sayings and anecdotes"? I think you've discredited some of the members here who offer up useful information that helps a lot of people here.

You really need to apologize.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook