SailNet Community - View Single Post - Miss Liberty vs the landlubbing haters!
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
Re: Miss Liberty vs the landlubbing haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captmetatron View Post
Yep, idiot seems appropriate, from my electrically powered self-contained 42' Morgan Outisland (not bad for homeless) when addressing someone who assumes so much.the tarp is for shade, there were no leaks, the sailcover is below because she'd just been under sail, and the tire just happened to work better than the manufactured bumpers. But hate on, I'm sure it makes your life so much better what with the ulcers and all... just do the world a favor, and wait till you've got something constructive to contribute... that way we'll never hear from you again...
Hey captain timewarp, you called me an idiot long before I made any assumptions about your lousy boatkeeping...and thanks for proving my assumptions right.

Yeah, tires make fine bumpers- on boats that never sail, or move, skippered by lazy slobs who never bother scrubbing the skidmarks off the topsides anyway. They make great mosquito breeding ponds as well, and stow much better than "manufactured" bumpers do.
But that kind of know-nothing defensive stupidity is what every broke-ass lazy "captain" says... then rants when his uninsured POS boat becomes a taxpayer problem and his lazy boatkeeping becomes a public eyesore.

Regarding your "electrically powered self-contained 42' Morgan Outisland" ..
Unless you learned anything from your last fiasco, it's on a matter of months before it becomes another florida taxpayer problem.

the tattered and faded pirate flag cliche pretty much tells the story.

I hate to see a boat neglected.
I hate to listen to someone who takes no responsibility for his problems.
I hate liars, blowhards and fools. They make it harder for the rest of us to sail under the radar.
If that makes me a "hater," I'm good with it.
You keep spoutin', I'll keep hatin'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook