SailNet Community - View Single Post - Harken VS Lewmar
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013
Closet Powerboater

MedSailor is on a distinguished road
Re: Harken VS Lewmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2ski View Post
Med, I was at the anacortes WM a few weeks back, pretty nice after the remodel. That is the WM you hit is it not?

marty
I try not to, but yeah, that's the one in town. Actually, after doubling the size of the store and the awesome remodel, they now actually HAVE the stuff you want in the store, not just the catalogue. After the remodel I do spend a lot more money in the store.

I still try and get everything at Anacortes Marine Hardware. I'm on a first name basis with the guys there, and during my time in the yard, they got tired of ringing up purchases a couple times a day and just told me to walk out with all the stuff and settle up at the end. Instant store account because they recognize my face. They guys there also REALLY know their stuff. It's nice that a couple of the real old-school hardware stores still exist.

MedSailor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a sauna on my boat, therefore I win.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook