SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bristol 26 parts
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013
master "s/v Pretty Girl"

DonBland is on a distinguished road
Re: Bristol 26 parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselee View Post
Hay jayhawk I was just wondering how your 68 Bristol is working for you I bought a 1970 26 footer that I'm going to do a lot of work to just hulled it and found a a hole in the fiberglass 12 hrs @ $99 pr hr plus's $35 pr ft for paint now I have a sailboat I've found one site with a little info but not much if you could share any I would appricate it have you ever found a hull number ECT: thanks jesse
Hi,
I have bought a 1967-8 Bristol Sailstar (Courier), which came from Kansas, (Jayhawk country) and before that it had been and still was, registered in Minnesota. So, I may have Jayhawks old boat , or not, but I love the boat, every year I repair a bunch of stuff while we have extended "on th hard time" here in Minnesota. I also have a lot of text information on the B26 and the shops/yard on Franklin street, in Bristol RI from former employees and owners.So if you are still looking to glean some shreds of knowledge on these wonderful well built old boats, I should be only too pleased to help you , eh?
Great Sailin, eh mates?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook