SailNet Community - View Single Post - Miss Liberty vs the landlubbing haters!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013

denverd0n is on a distinguished road
Re: Miss Liberty vs the landlubbing haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captmetatron View Post
When Debby hit, even though it was just a tropical storm, it dropped like 2 and a half FEET of water on us in some ridiculously short period of time, I think an hour.
Another one to add to the list of idiotic exaggerations! Not to mention (since someone else already did) that you've decided to change storms.

Oh yeah, and it takes about a minute on the internet to find the tracks of all of the tornadoes spawned by Debby, none of which "developed on Island Estates" or "curved out into the Mandalay Channel." In fact, it appears that the nearest tornado to that area was in the neighborhood of 15 or so miles away.

Then the one that I really had to laugh out loud about. Here we have a guy who calls himself "Capt," but doesn't know how to read a tide chart. I mean, really?

This is getting to be just too funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpm View Post
You might have the best luck focusing on specific questions rather than your story.
Yeah, but... He doesn't really HAVE any specific questions! All he's got is this silly, changing, incredible story. Don't you see? He's not here to get answers to questions. He just wants to spin a yarn. Practice his story telling. That sort of thing. It's really getting kind of entertaining, trying to guess what impossible situation he might come up with next.

Last edited by denverd0n; 07-29-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook