SailNet Community - View Single Post - Key West
Thread: Key West
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Key West

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTB View Post
Hi CD. Thanks for the write-up on Key West. We never made it there. You did come by our boat to say "hi" in Boot Key. Thanks for taking the time.

You must have some inside info on this year's hurricane season? The Keys?

We did make it to George Town, and I seriously thought of staying there for the hurricane season, but chickened out! We are in Brunswick, Georgia now but the water sucks!!!! If it's safe in the keys this year, we're on our way!

Ralph

Temporary home | sailing away with R & B
Hey Ralph! How are you and Bev?? Good to hear from you. I was wondering how you were. We went in to visit you and you were gone.

BTW, we were put on U5 on the mooring field... wasn't that your old ball?

Anyways, yep, still in the keys. Hopefully the storms will be kind to us this year. SO far so good. I have a 6 foot draft, so Sister isn't a great option for me, but I know many others will be heading in there if the big one is coming.

Hopefully will see you back down here this winter. Take care.

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook