Old 08-01-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
Interesting snippet from SA:

Sound familiar RDawg?
This will continue the threads drift, but I think it needs to be said. I am sure the sarcastic personal attack will begin after I post this.

Steve,

Why would you cherry pick out the WORST review of 48 on Yelp of this establishment. Was this to justify your point of view. I really have no knowledge of this place personally...nor do you.

In the interest of fair play and objectivity I have linked the other 47 reviews which present an UNBIASED more objective opinion.

It appears this establishment has its critics and its supporters and falls somewhat in the middle of the road in terms of reviews, trending to the positive.

Sushi A Go Go - Mid-City West - Los Angeles, CA

Sushi A Go Go - Reviews & Menu - Mid-Wilshire - Los Angeles 90036

https://foursquare.com/v/sushiagogo/

The continued personal attack on this gentleman without corroboration of the posted story seems ludicrous. Then to take it from the Transpac 2013 Race to his business establishment and who he hires is even a larger jump into the unknown. The whole post from Rockdawg is a good story andseems personal in nature.

I will reserve a detailed post of the questions and inconsistencies I have till later, but suffice it to say that Rockdawg has shouldered zero responsibility for the alleged accounts of what took place other than a poor choice of captains on his part.

One can only wonder why someone would ignore all the warning signs present before leaving on the race and risk life and limb on a large ocean passage with someone you clearly did not know or trust and had reservations about.

If there is one thing to learn if you even only believe 10% of this tale, is that you shouldn't sail off with someone you have the slightest doubt in their ability or their character.

This would seem to be a major lapse in judgment. Good judgment is one of the keys to risk management. More to come.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook