SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Little BS:
I am not responsible for your responses. You are. That's the adult way.
Children blame other people for what they do. Adults take responsability for their own actions. You get caught in a technical corner where you have no answer and what do you do? You attack my wife? Brilliant.

jak:
The L. Francis design is the "the sailing machine" it has a canting keel! Only one boat waas built to this ndesign and it is in New Zeakand and called the FIERY CROSS. It does not have a canting keel. There have been some images of this boat posted on SA.

I just got back from a nice dinner in Seattle with the fam and a nic voiit to the SLIVER project. It's all primered now and tomorrow will be long boarded. It'll be as smooth as a baby's bottom in no time. In fact, I had a hard time seeing what needed to be faired but then I have never painted an entire hull so I'll just leave that to the pros as CSR. It sure looked fair to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook