SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

There are always two sides to every story, that's why my own post only wished RD well that he's back and suggested this had to be a good learning experience. I don't know the whole story, nor does anyone else here.

However, those that denigrate a fellow sailor who had a harrowing experience, regardless of fault, are seriously messing with karma. Particularly those that also seem to press 'like' on every single negative post toward the OP. No one here has experience beyond anything they may ever encounter.

There has been no investigation, no other stories, no other first hand observations, no data, but the convictions are rolling in. I'm not taking a side either way. Can't wait to see the reported vids. Maybe we'll hear from the owner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to Minnewaska For This Useful Post:
MedSailor (08-04-2013)