SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
Also, please actually read my posts to find out whether I am a "first time spinnaker flyer." Sheesh. WTF.
He was self admittedly.

Im sorry you don't like my tone, but like the Captain this is the real world and not everyone agrees or feels sorry for you. I am glad you both are safe however

And as far as my " history" with Rockdawg", that has nothng to do with anything. Dont try and deflect with that false front. If the Cpatian came on here and posted I would be just as "up front" and opinionated about his misdoings. Two wrongs doesn't mean anyone is in the right here.

The facts still remain the facts.

You tried to take someones elses boat over and there was physical force used.

You exercised bad judgement in going knowing you both were the most experienced on the boat.

This doesn't exonerate the Captain at all he has many many issues. He should never have taken two newbies and an 86 year old woman as crew across 2000 miles of open ocean. He obviously has no preparation skills for what he was doing, to the point of potentially eventually endangering everyone on board should there have been a true emergency. His interpersonal skills have no bearing on anything. There is no qualification saying a Captain has to be politically correct all the time or even anytime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook