View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedSailor View Post
Chef (and Sal),

Why does this make you so mad? What's the nerve they hit?

Your ire is up so high that you've even stated that you're willing to try and sabotage RD's future crewing prospects (but curiously not the sushi chef's) in the real world for what he's posted here.

RD has done nothing to you. Neither did the sushi chef, and you weren't anywhere near what has transpired. You are witness to the telling of a story, not the grand judgement of St. Peter.

Seriously, are you willing to share what is is about this that bug you so much? Can I buy you enough strong rum drinks to calm that nerve that's been struck?

MedSailor
Med,

I think your reading an emotion into my pst that isn't there. It may appear that I am mad, but I am not at all. I have nothing againt RD personally and have given him credit for beginning to obtain sailing experience on his trips.

In addition I fing great fault with the Captain and his ultimate responsibility. However he is not posting here and whining and trying to shift blame from himself, nor is he threatening to sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook