SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
Speaking of straw arguments - where do you get that "they took the boat over"? Was Captain Furious locked below? Didn't he actually drive the boat as well?

Chef, you really do need to pay attention to the details. You're getting your demi glace all over your sleeves...and the ceiling...and the sous chef...
That was actually glacé de viande, ( are you scrambling for the culinary dictionary now) . Demi glacé is a term only a person with pedestrian taste and limited food knowledge from a cook book would use. It is a term what a cheap person would use to impress others who don't know better. Demi glacé is to glacé de viande what a Golden Corral is to Peter Lugars in NYC.

While you are looking up definitions...look up mutiny. Not my word...Rockdawgs

Maybe those broken glasses are hurting your reading there Steve. Time for a new pair as them seem to cloud your vision so all you can think about is food...or silly shots about chefs. The boys were very proud that they threatened the Captain into submission

By the way Steve do you have a copy of the latest dictionary if not let me supply you with the definition of mutiny. Remember who posted those words...the person who you are the chief apologist for...Mr Rockdawg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutiny

Quote:
Mutiny is a conspiracy among members of a group of similarly situated individuals (typically members of the military; or the crew of any ship, even if they are civilians) to openly oppose, change or overthrow an authority to which they are subject. The term is commonly used for a rebellion among members of the military against their superior officer(s), but can also occasionally refer to any type of rebellion against an authority figure.
You can stop making this personal anytime now Steve. You seem to be tracking at me after I exposed your purposeful misrepresentation of the Captains restaurant review to bolster you point

You need to go back to you BFS thread ( its in big print so you can read without glasses) so the rest of us who understand mutiny means taking over a boat can continue without these personal shots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook