SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013

miatapaul is on a distinguished road
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph555 View Post
REFERENCE TO POSTING LOGS, TEXTS AND REPORTS

Being in charge of the first team for TPac '13, on Harry's boat (although eventually our team withdrew) and having been in charge of the teams that did the PV races in '05 and '07 also on Harry's boat (although in '05 it was a Cat 36) we kept accounts and records of inspections, sail inventory, equipment, provisions, measurements, crew records, charts and weather/routes, boat needs and checklists.

I felt that these accounts would give insight as to many of the questions asked in several posts.

But, as I am new to posting and under the advice and suggestions of the moderators I will postpone posting this information until after I have had a chance to discuss it with the moderators in private and will probably wait until Jane has posted.

The material that would be presented is in fact 'neutral' and discloses only the the facts and procedures.

cheers, Randolph
Well that makes sense as to why you would have them. The way it was originally presented it sounded more like you may have had other reasons to expose it. I am sure you are glad you got out when you did!

While I don't think anyone was in any danger, it sure did not sound like a pleasant cruse.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook