SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013
Closet Powerboater

MedSailor is on a distinguished road
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
This thread has runs its course for me unless someone new from the boat comes forth.
Please please please please PROMISE US this is true.

The rest of SailNet is trying to LEARN something from this thread, not just judge, and then try and act as executioner. Personally I think you're in violation of SailNet's terms and conditions by threatening to keep RockDog from crewing in the future. Threats of any harm in the real world are a no-no that you (and the rest of us) agreed to. I'm no mod though, so call it a friendly warning from a peer.

I also find it exceedingly ugly that you keep referring to a civil charge against the OP. That has NOTHING to do with you, or the issues in this thread. How would you like it if I looked up your criminal record, credit report, or other REAL PERSONAL INFO for example, and put it up here on SailNet?

Let's keep reality and SailNet separate. I know it can be hard....
Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Im sorry you don't like my tone, but like the Captain this is the real world...
Also, Chef, what is it like to NEVER be wrong? It must feel divine, almost biblical. Being schooled in science, I always harbor doubt, and even more so when EVERYONE tells me I'm wrong. I'd love to get over that, I think it would lead to a much healthier ego for myself.

MedSailor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a sauna on my boat, therefore I win.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook