After negotiating a forklift around the trailer tire, and using two high lifts on the other side we were able to raise the boat/trailer high enough to get the stands under them.
Once the boat was lowered onto the stands I checked the amount of deflection at the center on each stand and it was 1" at the bow and 1/2" at the stern. I kept the trailer 1" below the boat for about 30 minutes to see if it would sag any further. I also shook the boat like crazy to see if the stands would give. It was ROCK solid!!!!! I used ratchet straps on the toe rail to secure the boat to the stands and keep it from rocking side to side. I am going to get two more straps just for safety.
Even though the deflection looked reasonable for me I still wanted to place vertical post in the center to help carry the load. It raised the bow 1/2" and stern 1/4" to keep it nice and loaded.
I am going to get some long 2x4's and brace the two stands together and sure it up a little more. Either way it worked great, and I am happy.
PS. The pictures make things look much more deformed than they really are. I paid very close attention to everything and made sure it was safe.