SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013
Closet Powerboater

MedSailor is on a distinguished road
R.I.P. Wolfenzee

Sailnet,

As just reported by zeehag, it appears that Wolfenzee (David) has just passed away. There is a thread over on CF where the news broke.

It always make me sad when one of our members passes, but even more so when it's someone local, living at anchor, who was DOING IT and was an asset to the forum as well. Now, where's that great big "un-like" button.

RIP Wolfenzee Cruisers Forum

From CF:
I deeply regret to bring you the following bad news...David "wolfenzee" passed away at 4:38 am Aug 9 after a seizure while at anchor here in Port Townsend. His family would like to thank all who were trying to help him go south. His vessel may end up on the market depending on his families wishes. Post on this forum If you would like more info regarding Wofenzees Life or passing. I will try to respond promptly.

MedSailor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a sauna on my boat, therefore I win.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook