SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Re: Mutiny at Dawn - Transpac Race 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalNichols94804 View Post
(Don't need to get over it Mush ... for I , megalomaniacal weasel butt that I is have control of the edit button * - blowing hugs and kisses, tdw) You don't race, you don't get it, and I personally don't have a problem with that. Why you guys feel obligated to criticize other sailors is beyond me. Hell, after every long ocean race, I'm faced with a bloody cruise home. You don't see me pissing and moaning about you guys, even if you don't bother trimming your damn sails.

George, After doing deliveries from 2005 to 2012, and racing non stop from 07-12, I'm taking the year off. I'm restoring my Baltic from the beating she took coming across the NorPac last summer. Hey, ask your skipper about the 07 Santa Barbara race. We passed on opposite tacks off of Goleta, laughing at one another, knowing the other guy was screwed sailing into a dying breeze. That was a fun race.
* control of the ban stick too .....

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.

Last edited by tdw; 08-13-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook