SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone in Marathon?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Anyone in Marathon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap-Couillon View Post
Leaving Chesapeake for points south in a few weeks. Would like to layup for a while in the Boot Key mooring field and am curious as to when it starts to really fill up for the winter. Have no particular schedule, travel depends on the wind and weather but I would like to arrive in Marathon area in advance of the onslaught.

TIA for the feedback.
First of all, anyone coming down to Marathon or the Keys, look us up. We are still here and probably will be for a while. We enjoy it here. Currently lying in Marathon.

Cap-Coullion:

I would say November... but reality is that you are probably good until January. It has been weird. WHen we first started coming here many years ago, November and Dec would be really tight. THen the market went to the crappers and Nov and Dec were not bad. Now things are starting to fill up again.

You should be fine anytime in Nov though... but again, the economy is better and people have more money now so who knows??

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to Cruisingdad For This Useful Post:
Cap-Couillon (08-13-2013)