SailNet Community - View Single Post - A life at sea...
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: A life at sea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTB View Post
A great collection of photos, Brian.

We don't have kids aboard, but have met a few in our short 9 months out cruising. I will say that all of these young cruisers have always been a delight to meet. Well mannered, and they always know their way around a boat. There were a couple of kids that I would always see taking the dink to the docks in Boot Key to fill water jugs. Now, that's a perk for having kids aboard!

Nice thread.

Ralph

| sailing away with R & B
Thanks Ralph. Yep, we do the same. Also have had the kids in a summer camp up at the park by Boot Key where they met a lot of local kids their age. Wonderful decision!

Hope to see you and B out here soon!

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook