SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

New Orleans to Tampa Florida – Two spots left for the 16th Sept

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  artisia02 
#1 ·
Hi I’m looking for 2 more crew for a 10-day cruise down the West Gulf Coast. I plan to depart New Orleans on the 16th of September and expect to arrive in Tampa up to 10 days later. If we arrive in Tampa early you are welcome to continue with us on down the coast towards Naples Fl.

My boat is a 46ft center cockpit Formosa/Peterson sailboat complete will all the appropriate safety gear. Epirb, Lifejackets, Harnesses, AIS Mob alarms, 8 person Ocean Life Raft etc. Wet weather gear can be supplied if required.

Ideally you should have offshore experience and be good health. It should be a lot of fun and I’m interested in enjoying the trip with like minded people. We are not in a rush so will stop off and explore when we get the chance.

If you’re interested please email your details and a short summary of your sailing experience to (galbraithclan at gmail dot com)

Look forward to it.

Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.