SailNet Community - View Single Post - Updated; crew members wanted to sail from portsmouth ri
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013
Captain La

lsmoske is on a distinguished road
Updated; crew members wanted to sail from portsmouth ri

OK, we will try this again. Last year I posted for a crew member for some long distance cruising, my ultimate goal is Australia. A female companion to share expenses and live the cruising life. People on this site accused me of trying to procure a boat U know what, I was appalled at the response's. On my first trip bringing this boat up from Annapolis to New England I was attacked onboard in Baltimore by a Male crew member, I do not wish to repeat the experience. So I believe my choice in whom I would like to crew with me is mine. Plus, my best racing crew was mostly female, what great sailors they were. This go round, I am looking for some crew members to enjoy this boat with me cruising from Portsmouth RI to places like, Marthas Vineyard, Cuttyhunk, block Island, Etc. I am recovering from a severe injury to my right leg, and could use some help. I do prefer females, but I will consider males also. Everyone will be screened carefully for obvious reasons. I am a gracious host, and known for taking care of my crew. I have taught many to sail, and would enjoy passing my knowledge to many more. There is a full picture spread of my "JO" under albums in my public profile. Look forward to meeting you, and may the wind be at your back. Captain La, because no one calls me Larry lol
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook