SailNet Community - View Single Post - Updated; crew members wanted to sail from portsmouth ri
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013
Captain La

lsmoske is on a distinguished road
Re: Updated; crew members wanted to sail from portsmouth ri

That sounds nice. I really have no hard and fast rules, it is just that I had a very bad experience. I would take it that you are a mature couple. September is one of the finest months to sail in this area. I had some cruising friends that I met in Martha's Vineyard Last year and they are from Florida, north in the summer and back south in the winter. They are in their early 70's delightful couple and we spent much time chatting last year. They would like to see me, but I cannot single hand at present. I have plenty of room, and even though this boat sleeps 8, I have it set up for 4 to cruise comfortably. If you are interested by all means give me a shout, I would be much more comfortable with a situation as that. Respectfully, Captain La