SailNet Community - View Single Post - UM, Never hurts to ask, Seeking a Mature Lady that loves sailing as much as I do
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013
Captain S/V Triumph

DougSabbag is on a distinguished road
Re: UM, Never hurts to ask, Seeking a Mature Lady that loves sailing as much as I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmoske View Post
So that this thread does not degenerate further, One of my beliefs is "Smart is Always Sexy" nuff said.
OK so how is that working out for you? Apparently not so good.

I have known some well educated women who selected to accept the $1000 a day to show off their physical assets to the trained seals who stand there throwing dollars at them.

Which is "smarter", a woman earning $50K a year as an accountant, or
$100K - part time - just smiling at you?

Both could have the same exact diploma on their wall.

You are limiting your options at your own expense, through assumptions.

And back to the initial goal: A woman who will live onboard your sailboat.

I dated from Boston to Fort Lauderdale, back in my late 30s - 40s, with a nice 50 footer to show, a Mercedes to drive, and I am a gentleman too.

The accountants and RNs liked the sailboat for the weekend, but not on Monday morning.

The strippers I met, appreciated my NOT looking down my nose at them, (unlike your current view of them), and appreciated me being a gentleman who would handle their career choice! They also loved sailing!

Sure, you would have to weed through the strippers to find a viable one, but is that really too painful of a task? :-)

You have to think differently since you are offering such a different lifestyle.

Good luck.