SailNet Community - View Single Post - Feedback and questions please...
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013

0verdrive is on a distinguished road
Re: Feedback and questions please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luck66 View Post
Obsolete I.D.'s. I have an obsolete I.D. in addition to my current one. When I came back to SN I found I could not use my old I.D. So I got a new one. I think there are obsolete I.D.'s like my old one that for some obsolete reason can no longer sign on. I think I might be a good thing to clean them up.
I guess that depends on how old the IDs have to be to be considered "obsolete." I joined 5 years ago, and was fairly active for a couple years. Then I had a daughter, and as a result, I haven't been sailing in 2 summers now. (We have a small scow that wouldn't be safe for my daughter, and I haven't been able to justify leaving my wife and daughter at home while I go to the lake for the day.) That said, my daughter is getting old enough that within a few years I should be able to get a boat that I can take her and my wife on, and things are looking up - so I started checking out sailnet again a few days ago. And I was glad to find my account still here!

(In short, two years' absence does not necessarily mean we won't be back. 5? Maybe...)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook