SailNet Community - View Single Post - Clothing optional sailing
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013

bblument is on a distinguished road
Re: Clothing optional sailing

I just found this thread. As a new sailor, it's a welcome respite from all the obsession I've been doing over learning the art, the gear, and the boat. We're still in the process of naming our boat, and every time we try to get serious about it, it turns into an all-night giggle fest. My favorite name will NEVER make it onto our boat; my wife has totally nixed it, and to be honest I wouldn't actually put it on either... I don't think... .

In any case, to add the boat-name portion of the thread, I present what I am sure is a clear winner, and hereby offer it to anyone for their use. For extra yuks, plug it into the BoatUS boat graphics design page and use the Algerian font.. it looks AWESOME... even classy..

and the name is...

Shomi Yerboubis II

As you were...

Barry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." - Dave Barry
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to bblument For This Useful Post:
OZWILD (08-24-2013)