SailNet Community - View Single Post - Dry Flush head installation/use experience?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013
Plausible Deniability

hellosailor has a spectacular aura about hellosailor has a spectacular aura about
Re: Dry Flush head installation/use experience?

jimgo-
At some point everyone is or was new to the market. Why, I even remember when there were only two guys selling fire and you had to walk uphill six miles through the snow to reach either one of them.

But in this day and age? I mean, if the guys who are selling this stuff have any business sense, they should be making all of it available "at retail" online. That's what companies do, they sell at full list price in case there's no local source, and that way their local dealers are supported because they can sell the product cheaper or faster or more conveniently--if there are any local dealers.

No way to buy the product? Doesn't auger well for future availability, does it? No thanks, I'll stick to something where there's no patent issue. And really, clumping kitty litter and a double cheap plastic bag work wonders if you don't have plumbing.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook