Re: Bristol 35.5 Interior Dimensions
For anyone else interested, I was able to get some (approximate) measurements off of a 1980 Bristol 35.5. They are on the inside;
1) 6" 2" headroom throughout - Salon, v-berth, AND head
2) 19" doorway width - This is both the doorway to the v-berth, and the head
3) 20.5" width from port side settee cushion to edge of table
4) 12" wide space between navigation table and back cabin wall - Once squeezed in, you actually can sit back on the quarter berth
and on the outside;
5) 19" deck width along the cabin sides
6) 86" cockpit length
7) 55" cockpit width
Finally the generous cabin entry way measurements;
8) 36" tall by 26" wide by 21" long
Surprisingly spacious for a 35 footer. So I think it's worth considering her for even someone my size.
Anyone who's sailed a 35.5, please feel free to add your own experiences relative to its dimensions. I'm sure it will be helpful to all.