Join Date: May 2013
Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 3
Re: Is it time to boycott the Bahamas?
I like it! The advantages are numerous:
1. Our soldiers can get rid of all that desert gear and we could outfit them in Bermuda shorts, flower print shirts, sandals and a straw hat.
2. They could drop their guns and pick up fishing poles.
3. We could replace destroyers and aircraft carriers with Gunboats (gotta keep that military theme going). We could use pocket cruisers for patrol boats.
4. No more soldier deaths or injuries.
5. Reduced defense spending.
6. And of course, lower entry fees for boaters.
It's a win-win-win!
Is this the Gunboat you were talking about? I think it has been tested for working in the Bahamas....
It is good to learn from your mistakes, but much better to learn from the mistakes of others...