SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailing NE Florida to the Abacos
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013
Canuck Sailor

canucksailorguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to canucksailorguy
Re: Sailing NE Florida to the Abacos

Quote:
I'm actually researching 'offshore passage training routes' on which to sail with student clients
Maybe I'm missing something here - the bulk of the comments has been that this isn't the best idea, but you want to take student clients on this route? Perhaps you could explain the rationale behind this?
I don't know the Abacos, but from my experience in the Gulf Stream and the Bahamas, I've learned that one doesn't fight against the conditions, one works with them to achieve the safest and most comfortable passage one can. It's easy enough to get into trouble doing the smart thing on the water - why push your luck?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cuba - Forbidden Paradise
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook