SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll spec a few of Swain Blocks on Kim's boat. I'll surprise him. He's going to be soooooo happy when he sees them.

Brent: I'm not sure why you take so much trouble to tell us your blocks are strong. I don't think any of us doubt they are strong. They look strong. But they don't look like they would belong on one of my designs. For all their stregth they look a bit crude to my eye. But that's probably just me. I'm sure they look fine on your boat.

"those knuckleheads gullible enough "
See, there you go again, You insist on calling people insulting names if they don't do things your way. Can't you be a bit tolerant of the fact that not everyone shares the same aesthetic benchmarks as you do? You'd better get used to it or you'll just keep getting angrier and angrier and your hair will fall out and your dog will bite you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site

Last edited by bobperry; 09-02-2013 at 04:49 PM.