SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mast Climbing
Thread: Mast Climbing
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002

BigRed56 is on a distinguished road
Mast Climbing

Ahoy , gershel, first ye ought to no better than to fire a broadside at me rigging without fair warning . Not that I mind yer inpertinance cause the likes of your kind always gets wots comming to him. da fact that ye have chosen the Pirate of Pine Island to pick a fight wit is proof of yer poor judgement. Why me point is I''d free climb any mast made and and if that make me a better man than most so what? As far as the original posters and your self appreciating comments about the product Are ye just plain nuts or what? How much money did you spend to make up for the obvious lack of strength and skill? As far as humor ye got the brains of an imbecile to think that I ain''t the funniest most entertaning sailor what ever lived. Rum or not. As far a contributing anything usefull ye wouldn''t know the difference it it hit you in yer addled head. I sir am real, I share who I am as a sailor and a person with the world and I am not afraid of critism because I know and am proud of who and what I am. Sailing is not a sport of the gentry and you sir are beneath my contempt for the fool that you are. All that said I am a Pirate and flogging the handicapped may be unpopular in polite company but I rather don''t care one wit. I enjoy it. But you know where I am and what I am. Avast ther ye be given no quarter and I be asking for none. Big Red 56 the Pirate of Pine Island.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook