SailNet Community - View Single Post - Fender hangers...too many choices!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Fender hangers...too many choices!

i love it when folks use plastic fender holders on their lovely new fenders then leave em up in a good storm..... that is how i got all my fenders---no names on em and no id---lost at sea--all for me..thankyou so much --it is appreciated greatly.
i use rope and knots and i am not able to use my thumbs--there are many knots monkeys like me can use that securely hold fenders to boat ...lol thankyou all so much .

dont expect to find fenders lost from my boat, as i already know how it is done. i have to affix mine securely and with lines..not flimsy plastic holders--so if you use fender holders, make sure they do not have any potential of falling apart in a storm or in sun. also please checkto make sure i am down wind and down current from ye...

have a great day . happy sails!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook