SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Experience and OVNI owners:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irunbird View Post
... but I think many of the Ovni owners have probably limited experience dealing with storm conditions, so this may boil down to theory-based opinion (which is ok- beggars can't be choosers). I don't want to take away from this thread, though-- but these really are interesting sailboats.. at least to me.

Ray
Ray, I would say that comparing experience in bad weather between owners of OVNIS and owners of any other type of boats the chances are that the owners of OVNIS have more experience just because they have bought a voyage boat to voyage and when you voyage a lot, sooner or later, you will get bad weather. Once I drank some bears with a OVNI owner at the Paris boat show. It turns out that the guy had circumnavigated 3 times with the same boat....Do you see what I mean? I am sure he had got its share of bad weather.

Here you have the OVNI forum and even if in French I guess it will be of some use to you:

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook