SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Hang on Tom and wear that PFD. And for the record your boat is a fine looking boat. Cal 29? One of my all time favorite boats.

Brent:
you sound like a tired old broken record. Whinging and whining with nothing new to bring to the table. Zero. I'll bring some new stuff soon when my PSC 62' ketch is a bit further along and my timber 28' "ED" design is "framed up" for planking.

"If some one would rather get their advice from someone with no liveaboard, boatbuilding or long term cruising experience ,who advocates relying on "Cosmic Karma" , rather than personal building and cruising experience, then let them go ahead. I'd rather not deal with that kind of thinking."

What do you mean "if" Brent? "IF"? Holy cow, look at the numbers. It's obvious that a lot of sailors do prefer my designs. You can count can't you? I realize you have problems with numbers. But stay on the defensive. We like you there. I'll stay working on my designs and on the offensive. I can be offensive. You keep fabricating facts and I'll be sure to stay offensive.

How about some photos of your fair hulls? Remember, your call, they have to be more fair than mine. I have a few photos I can post too. I have lots. Come on respond to one challenge with some reality for a change.

I'll go out and flog the water with my brand new Coho lure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site