SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Swain View Post

Wow. That's a ton of hands on, experience based information from me, and only adolescent smart ass sarcasm from you, with absolutely noting useful or constructive from you. I don't see any rust in those photos,. So where does that leave your credibility. You asked for photos of my 29 year old paint job. You posted them, showing zero rust or corrosion.
Sure a paint job would look far better if my boat were a marina queen like most of Bobs rarely leaving the dock except for a two week summer vacation and the odd weekend cruise. Then back to work to pay for it all.
Those guys have all headed back to work from here leaving paradise free and empty for those of us who live more resourcefully .
I am a demonstration of how freely one can cruise, semi retired since my mid 20s, by following my own advice.
So if you DON'T want to have the same degree of freedom, then you definitely DON'T want to follow my way of doing things.
So tell us smack . How much full time cruising have you done since your mid 20s?

You say your way can accomplish more? Your life disproves it!.
I stand by the posts I have made above
The Bob Perry design my friend bought has 24 inch high stanchions
Okay dude, from this point, you're on your own. Quit $hitting on the low-buck carpet, mmmkay?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.