SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Brent: you are getting weird again. Back away from the pipe and chill.

No you boats are not "in the middle" of the performance range. Your boats are close to the middle of the bottom and you cannot provide a shred of credible evidence that would prove otherwise. Your shapes are derived from geometry. That's fine but it's not the way to design performance into a boat. And don't think us really dumb enough to believe that ridiculous twadlle about "passsing the racing fleet off San Diego". Right.

There is so much I'd like to say here. But it would be unkind. I'll just shut up and let Brent continue with his desperate rant.

Fuzzy One:
Are you saying the Ft10m is not a live aboard?

Fact is that I can design boats like ther Ft10m that can smoke past any BS boat on any day just goes to show that I have a broad range of skills. In his wildest dreams BS could not design a boat lioke this. To me it's just another boat for a different purpose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg antigua%20ft.jpg (54.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Feral FT10m_003.jpg (27.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg ft10_pussy1_sml.jpg (11.5 KB, 10 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook