SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdw View Post
What I cannot comprehend is how sweet gentle Fuzzball got a lifetime ban by the the Stuffer yet you survived ? Now that is crazy.
It is a bit odd I'll grant you. I changed my Sully-edited sig from "Part of Coordinated Attack on Board" to "Best Part of Coordinated Attack on Board". Heh-heh.

Sully's not so bad. He came out of all that hubbub kind of smelling like a rose actually...compared to some others who were a little over the top on the taunting there at the end. His forum's doing fine - and those tables kind of turned on the taunters. Funny how things always work out.

-Yeah, Chall, RTB is the guy who hooked me into ocean racing. I got to meet him and his wife before heading out on that first race. They've been cruising the Carib now for the last year or two. They're having some seriously good times. I hope to see them again when they head back this way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40

Last edited by smackdaddy; 09-18-2013 at 02:57 PM.