SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Way to weasel on the block Brent.
I knew there was no way you would make good on this. I knew.
There you had it in front of you, compliments of Smack, and you weaseled.

Now, in typical Brent style you blame someone else for why you will not build the block.
Choice!
"I was going to send Smack one of my blocks, until someone on another site pointed out how he could easily manipulate the results, "

Can't you think for yourself? Weaseled.

I'm not name calling. I'm using "weasel" as a verb.

Oh yeah, Adam was blind. I forgot all about that bit of nonsense from someone who likes to rant against religion. Might want to read up a bit on it before commenting Brent.

Brent I will patiently sit here waiting for you to take apart Smack's lies one by one. I have some time here at the beach so I can wait. But I fear I am going to have a long wait. I'll see that mythical block before I see you putting away Smack's "lies". His lies are your words. That's going to be hard for you. "Perfect life"? Give me a break. You are hard on the defensive 24/7. That can't be perfect.

Got to feed the dogs and get off to the dojo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook