SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Art of Washing Clothes Aboard...
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Art of Washing Clothes Aboard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by svHyLyte View Post
Brian--Our pals aboard Ocean Angel have the same laundry ball as you, which they refer to as the "Little Wonder". Perhaps in should be written "little Wonder [Wash]". We haven't gotten one as, these days, on our travels, periodic stops at reciprocal yacht clubs commonly gives us access to inexpensive washers and dryers and, when not, the black trash bag trick seems to work reasonably well save for towels.
No worries. Tell you what, next time you are out, come by and we will let you give it a try (with our clothes of course). Hehe. Just kidding.

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook