SailNet Community - View Single Post - Best sailing spots of the world?
View Single Post
post #37 of Old 09-27-2013
rgscpat
Water Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA (Heron, Elephant Butte lakes); Arizona (Lake Pleasant)
Posts: 759
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Rep Power: 5
 
Re: Best sailing spots of the world?

From what I hear, 71% of the Earth's surface is okay for sailing. The other 29% is not so good but the edge of it has some useful services. So it's mostly good.
rgscpat is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome