SailNet Community - View Single Post - Boat Monitor R (iPhone/iPad app)
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: Boat Monitor R (iPhone/iPad app)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusII View Post
Is this an app that you can download onto an iphone/ipad or is it a web access only? I can not find Boat Monitor R at the app store on my iphone.

thanks...
Here is the website for it. Try clicking on the link in the lower right corner.

Boat Monitor - Remote Boat Monitor and Alarm

However, I believe it now says it is not available in the US. Makes me wonder if it is a liability thing. While I'm a big fan of these apps, they are no substitute for proper technique, they just improve your odds.

While the App is still operational on both my iPhone and Ipad, it is no longer listed in my purchased Apps either.

Try Anchor Watch. I used that prior to Boat Monitor and also liked it. It only had email functionality and full circle protected ranges, but it was still good. You can't check from ashore to see exactly where your boat is either. It went through a couple of update mess ups, which sent me looking for another, but it was still pretty good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook