SailNet Community - View Single Post - Moderators: Be Alert today
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Re: Moderators: Be Alert today

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeclimber View Post
I just had an odd thing happen when I tried to open the "chartering with 1 yo" thread on my Mac.

I was using Chrome and it brought me to a red page telling me the page I was trying to open had malware on it that would infect my Mac, and did I really want to continue.

I thought I had clicked the wrong link so I backtracked and tried it twice more, each time getting the same warning. None of the other threads give me such a warning.

So I decided to do a search for "malware" on sailnet.com and found this thread. Anyone else having similar problems lately?

I can't duplicate your problem RC though I am Firefox not chrome. I have some pretty heavy duty virus/spyware protection and nothing this end is flagging that thread as a problem. Otoh, it has been known to happen that some anti virus or anti spyware programs can flag incorrectly.

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook