SailNet Community - View Single Post - Female boat owner wanted
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2002

hogsbreath is on a distinguished road
Female boat owner wanted

Aarrhh, Big Red! Was mistaken I was. That red-bearded pirate in Key(Cayo Hueso)West pleaded for his garbage skow as I scuttled his bucket to Davie Jones'' Locker.
Denied it to the end he did! no Wench No Rum!!!

Oye, I suspected t''wasn''t ye BigRed ''d put up more of a tussle, no grog to pillage.

Nay, the wench was no where to be, Truly grateful I am, Big Red on yer advise on the use of a soapy towel. AARRHH ARH!!

Sailed with the wind a beam, we did, raised the ole Jolly Roger as we set out with a couple of new wenches off Schooner''s Wharf vengeful and a case of Lamb''s Navy Rhum n''not a soapy towel t''be found nar needed. Two days out we lost your track! Was it the rum or was it the harlets? never mind twas any who, the wind blowin anew as we spotted yer wake.
AYE, OYE You leave a wide wake Big Red! Many a story you leave behind from port to port to keep a true course! Keep a lookout to your lee. Least we catch ye in a drunken stupor forcing ye to share yer store of rum and the wench ye stole!!

AARRHH, AAhy we can both be three sheets to the wind! Telling tales of the wicked wild wench that stole me hart.
HogsBreath
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook