SailNet Community - View Single Post - Roaches !!!
Thread: Roaches !!!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013

pdqaltair is on a distinguished road
Re: Roaches !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post
all those chemicals are dangerous some listed human carcinogens except for boric acid. Boric acid< powdered> is approved even for food use and will kill all vermin of this type and their spawn in three weeks or less. Please don't add more chemicals to our water that will add to the man made chemical load we have already added to our water. When I was a kid the water was clean now we cant eat the fish because of toxic buildup from mans chemical factories. I'm 66, worked for EPA for 24 years. Just imagine what the fish consumption will be in another fifty years if we keep adding to the pot?
I know they say you can eat a couple of servings a week but I don't trust them do you? The old timers used to put funnels on dock lines to keep vermin from getting aboard
I agree with you, but...

Banned as food additive in US.

"Well, I just climb up to them."

by Joe Brown, English rock climber

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook