SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2013 Sailing Season
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013

T37Chef will become famous soon enough
Re: 2013 Sailing Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyd View Post
My outboard stopped pumping water on Monday, and then a heron landed on it when I was below decks and took a big crap on it to add insult to injury.

Oh yeah, meals: 1 can of Chef Boyardee ravioli, one can of lite beef soup, two packets instant microwave macaroni and cheese (don't have a microwave on my boat, so I boiled it on the stove), 1 packet of ramen, some leftover Turkish kofte and vegetables, two apples, four or five granola bars, one pint of mixed nuts and raisins, one beef sausage stretched out over three days, five eggs, two cups of oatmeal, some coffee, and instant cocoa. And popcorn. I lost nearly five pounds.
First, the part about the heron is hilarious.

Second...it sounds like you live somewhere within close proximity to Annapolis? We offer some great classes on various cooking topics, I would be happy to help you improve your menu choices I swear its not much more work then heating some Ramen http://www.aacc.edu/noncredit/file/N...heduleFall.pdf

1982 Tartan 37 CB - Hull #358

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook