SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Meet Up at Annapolis Boat Show

10K views 106 replies 29 participants last post by  Rhapsody-NS27 
#1 ·
Wanted to get a thread going on this so we have time to plan. We will be at the show Saturday and possibly Sunday, so Saturday works for us.

What works for everyone else? Any suggestions on where to meet?

#3 ·
Does anyone have a sense for how many of the vendors will leave Sunday rather than sticking around on Monday?
Few will leave early. Their big costs are getting in and out and they have to pay for the whole weekend. All but a very small number will be there the whole time.

#10 ·
We'll probably go Friday as well.

In year's past wingnwing hosted a casual get together at Port Annapolis, anyone have thoughts where to meet up? I said I would be willing to contact Red Red Wine bar located up main street, a 5 minute walk from the show but something more casual would probably be better? Thoughts, suggestions ...

#13 ·
I said I would be willing to contact Red Red Wine bar located up main street, a 5 minute walk from the show but something more casual would probably be better? Thoughts, suggestions ...
Lots of choices within walking distance of dinghy docks:

Pusser's upper deck.

Fleet Reserve Club (need a member)

Eastport Yacht Club (need a member)

Boatyard Bar and Grill (they have private rooms)

Davis' Pub

Moyer's Park (no alcohol permitted)

Port A (need a sponsor)

Annapolis Maritime Museum ($)

Adam's Ribs Eastport (longish walk)

Leeward Market (small)

any of the touristy bars at City Dock and Main St.

#21 ·
Looks like I'm going on Monday, and will be enjoying the break down show from Pussers upper deck. Looking forward to it since I haven seen it since I was in it back in the 80's...

If anyone wants to meet up, just let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.