SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Generali Solo 2013 - Solo sailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2ski View Post
Paulo,

I like the last video, a bunch of old still looking good boats in and amongst the new ones....pretty site, all around.

Marty
Yes, in Saint Tropez you can find the true spirit of sailing and we can see that great sailboats are forever. The old ones even if slower do it in style...and not that slow

Some more videos that I think you will appreciate from the last solo race in Benetau Figaro II. The images are from the in-port regattas and I find them incredible. They show how good those sailors are.

One thing is to take solo a boat on the Ocean other is sailing it trough a traditional regatta with more than a dozen of other boats very close: They are all one man band and they play quite well even if compared with a full band very impressive.

Grand Prix du Languedoc Roussillon - 1ère journée por generalisolo

The Generali solo was won by Adrien Hardy with the great Gildas Morvan in second. That was enough for Morvan to won (for the 4th time) the French elite solo championship.

Generali Solo 2013

Andrien Hardi is one of the young (29) solo French sailors on the rise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 10-14-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook