SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Swain View Post
... Given the amount of free time you obviously have, it doesn't look like clients are beating a well worn pathway to your door. No big surprise, given that the market is flooded to overflowing with what you offer.
For easily built small steel sailboats, I don't have much competition, and have been as busy as ever ,thru all the critical debates of my methods, with a spike in interest and orders for books and plans during the boat design debates. Those I have handed my job over to, have had to go into hiding, to get a break from all the work that is being offered to them.

Condolences for the death of your relevance.
We know what is Bob doing presently, he is following the construction of his last design and he has posted plenty of photos of it.

For what you say even if you are cruising now (by the way where are you cruising?) you have certainly lots of work waiting for you and some new projects to start. If you want to be credible please talk to us about those projects and when you come back (when do you restart working again?) please post some information about those projects. We, or at least some here, would be interested in having a look.

Best regards and fair winds.

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.