SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2ski View Post
"For instance she vetoed the Pogo...but she likes the boat excepting the interior and says, well, this one with a nice interior"

SWMBO has done this to me with pictures a few times too. Some J-boats have a race vs cruise interior, she sees the rather bleak, goes YUCK! See's the nicer one with some wood etc around, she purr's! She did that to a degree with the Pogo 40. The true race, no way, the nicer one, possibly. but even that is a bit slim. She does like the look of the boat.

Marty
My wife was accompanied me every year on the last 10 years or more to the biggest boat shows in Europe, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Paris, Barcelona and have being inside a lot of sailing boats and has also a lot of cruising experience.

She is not easily deceived and she is a lot better than me in what regards the lack of practical details, lack of storage, inefficiencies in a galley or head.

When I see a nice boat I say wow how nice it would be sailing this and tend to forget about the rest. She is there to remind me that the a cruising boat is also for living for a considerable period of time

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook